Search results

1. Y

Frosty Friend Needs a Rebalance in Arcade Mode

Nah I merely came with another possible solution. I agree aggro should be removed but I also think it can return in a different lest persistent way. Don't need to give a "great counterargument" because I don't need to repeat myself and give the same points over and over. XxX_MLG misreads my...
  2. Y

Yea, no. We've both made our suggestions btw. So nothing is counterintuitive. But there is no point in repeating ourselves. ????????????????????????? Here is another reason I'm not continuing this discussion. You assume and imply so many things I can't even follow you. I'm really trying to...
  3. Y

And why do you think game development companies copy development choices from eachother? Because they are good design choices. No matter how much you twist and turn the context of Grindea. Nerfing the score on one particular skill is just bad gameplay design and very bad for the game in the long...
  4. Y

There are possibilities to rebalance frosty while removing has aggro. I think u misunderstood me. My idea was merely a suggestion but I agree aggro should be removed. Now back to the score part. I have NEVER seen a game that fixes ANY issue this way. The ideal situation in the arcade mode is...
  5. Y

a % score decrease is such a terrible idea for this game. if a skill is overpowered it should be reworked/rebalanced. the entire point of arcade is how far you can get + highscore + survival. you're allowed to use ALL elements which include all skills, all potions, all weapons etc etc...