As you may have noticed a little while ago, it’s patch time! This new patch ties a bunch of loose strings together, and is the first of a few such updates. If you haven’t done so yet, go ahead and go try out the new content and new quests!
A short summary from the patch notes:
* There’s now a quest to bring (back) butterflies to Evergrind City!
* Marino’s Mansion is now accessible, with a couple of quests inside
* Red Slimes can now be found in Story Mode, and have been given a card
* Added a new Two Handed Weapon obtainable after Flying Fortress: Red Slime Hammer
* Two more wobbly sprouts have been added, and all four can now be grown using Super Fertilizer, unlocking new locations
* Some minor quests/secrets have been added to give the player said fertilizer
* The Alchemist storyline can now be concluded with a final quest
This week, it’s been all about making new faces for new people! Starting off with a balloon seller that will make an appearance during the Evergrind City festival:
Next up, the portrait of a waitress! There used to be an older version of this portrait, but because of some decisions we made regarding an old character, we’re remaking the backstory behind this person, and as such, decided to change her portrait up a bit:
Remember Lin Mei the ninja? Well, as it happens, she’s one of those characters whose backstory we decided to change up a bit and give a proper ending, since she’s a pretty random character otherwise to show up during the trials! As such, one of her new roles will be as a waitress, but she’ll also still show up as a ninja:
Now, as is our custom after a bigger patch, it’s time for some time off to recharge our batteries for the next stretch! The next blog post will be available on November 9th, after we’ve been back at work for a full week! Stay tuned for that :)